Wednesday, May 4, 2011

#166 - A Look from the Outside

In honor of the last post showing our baby's ultrasound picture, here's what my belly looks like on the outside:

This is me at 33 weeks pregnant. Ignore the hair that hadn't been washed in a week and the lack of make-up - this is how bed rest looks!

As a comparison, this was me 32 weeks pregnant with Owen, back in 2008:
Is it just me, or does my belly look smaller this go around?

Here's how I've grown this time.....
This was me at 15 weeks (December 25, 2010):

17 weeks:

21 weeks:

33 weeks:

So, what do you think I'm having? Poll on the right side of screen.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...even though you look smaller this go around at 32 weeks I still think it's a boy. Maybe since you are on bed rest you just haven't been hitting the freezer for the Ben and Jerry's this pregnancy. Ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete