We had a good OB appointment this week. Until I deliver, I will have an ultrasound every two weeks. It's fun to be able to see the baby so often! The baby looked great and is right on schedule. They estimate he/she weighs 4 lbs and 1 oz right now. We still don't know what we are having, but here's a 3D picture of the little one (the fuzzy stuff on the right is amniotic fluid). I think he/she looks just like Owen!
- I'm 33 weeks pregnant
- I've gained about 23 pounds
- I can still see my feet
- I'm still sleeping good, although it's gotten tough to turn over in bed
- My belly button is now an "outie"
- My only real craving has been cereal. Some days I eat cereal for breakfast and dessert.
- The baby is very active - moving around all day and night. Fortunately, the baby is head down, and will likely stay that way until delivery. Unfortunately, this means that the baby often kicks me hard in my rib cage. It hurts!
- I have a little bit of reflux, but other than that, I feel fine.
- Still no final decisions on names. We are much closer on a boy name than we are on a girl name.
- Most days, I "feel" like I'm having a boy. But, that changes often.
- We hope to meet this little one in June!
My guess is you're having another BOY!
ReplyDelete