Saturday, May 21, 2011

#168 - What's going on?

  • We think Owen might have an ear infection - taking him to the doctor this morning. He's feeling fine, but is sleeping terribly and occassionally complains of his ear hurting. Thank God for health insurance. Between me, this baby, Owen and Lou, we'll hit our out-of-pocket maximum this year. Fun stuff!
  • Abuela Isa is still here. Can she move in permanently? We love her here.
  • I'm still pregnant. Who would have thought that 8 weeks ago when I was in the hospital contracting every 2-3 minutes and the doctors were scrambling to stop labor? Thanking God for our soon-to-be born, full-term baby!
  • Lou has started golfing again. He's still a fisherman at heart, but with everything going on the last two months, and our world about to be rocked by a new baby, it's tough for him to get out on the water. Since our neighborhood has a golf course and driving range, it's much easier for him to get away for just a few hours and play a round or hit balls. I like it because he's so close to home!
  • Owen knows about 20 words or so in Spanish. Thanks to Abuela Isa. It's pretty darn cute.
  • Speaking of cute, he's quite the cute little boy. He's an adorable mix of loveable and rotten at the same time. It's tough to get mad at him or discipline him because his smile can melt your heart. But, he sure is testing his boundaries these days.
  • We bought a Shark Steam Mop. That thing works great! We definitely recommend it. And by "we", I mean Lou and Isabel because I haven't exactly used it myself. :)
  • We've enrolled Owen in preschool this fall. He'll go two days a week for half days. He's already looking forward to it - he talks about going to school like his cousin Noah does.
  • Kaylin turned 3 this week! Happy Birthday, Kay Kay!
  • I'm addicted to shopping on Amazon.com. They have the very best prices for everything from diapers and wipes to toilet paper and batteries, and all with free 2-day shipping. It's been a huge help to order so many things online since I can't get out to the store. And, they didn't pay me to write that. If only....
  • Hope you are doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment