It's been a crazy fall this year. I'll let the pictures talk for themselves:
 |
Owen has already made out his Santa list. I don't think he realizes that once we are living back in Atlanta, he won't need most of these things. :-)
So that he's not disappointed, I've started a Christmas Wish List for the boys on Pinterest. If you are interested, you can find it here. I'll try to keep it updated this year. |
 |
| Look how big our baby is getting. He's nearly 2 1/2 now. He's so much bigger at this age than Owen was. I'm betting by the time he's five, he will have passed Owen in height and weight. |
 |
| There is just something about a little boy in a school uniform that makes me smile. He's so precious each morning as we send him off to school. He's loving Kindergarten. Just two months in, and he's already reading books. It amazes me. And, I'm so thankful that he has a real love of learning. |
 |
| Now that our days in Savannah are limited, we've been trying to enjoy the many things that make Savannah great. One afternoon, at about 4:30, we made an impromptu trip to Tybee Island, where Benjamin ran around in the sand, and Owen fished. On the way home, we stopped at The Crab Shack and gourged ourselves on shrimp and crab. |
 |
| He's mastered the cast net. |
 |
| Nana has been to Savannah twice this fall to visit. We all love when she's here. There's something so special about a grandmother's love for her grandchildren. It's wonderful to see the boys and her together. |
 |
| Nana and her grandboys - Benjamin (2) and Owen (5) |
 |
| Every Saturday that we've been here has been spent at the soccer fields with Owen. He's quite the soccer player. Perhaps not the best on team, but he absolutely tries the hardest of them all. He puts every ounce of energy and passion into the game. I like to think he has Tim Tebow's drive.... ha ha! |
 |
| Now that I'm in Atlanta three days a week, I have a fantastic dinner buddy - my dad! That's truly been the highlight of my travels to Atlanta, having more quality time with Dad and Catherine. Here's a picture of Dad one night at dinner. |
 |
| The boys being boys. They sure do love each other. |
 |
| My little monsters |
 |
| Lou and I attended a special program at Owen's school. He was so happy to see us there and couldn't wait to show us around his classroom and point out all of his artwork. |
 |
| Father and son |
 |
| We went to Oktoberfest at Owen's school one Saturday night. When I first reviewed these pictures, I thought this was a picture of Owen. It's not. It's Benjamin. He's growing too fast. |
 |
| Here's a picture of big brother. I love how Benjamin's at the bottom waiting for Owen to slide down. |
No comments:
Post a Comment