Two cute videos of the boys - the first is a video from the other night. I was taking some pictures of them in their matching pajamas, and I thought their interaction was so cute, I switched the camera over from picture mode to video mode. They were goofing off and having fun. At the end of the video, Benjamin is upset because it's time to go to bed and Cocoa is still in his room, and he knows that Cocoa is not allowed in there at night. Smart kid.
The second video was the same night, I think. Owen was in time out in his room for about ten minutes, and I went to check on him to find Benjamin sitting patiently outside Owen's room, playing with a toy, just waiting for his big brother to come out and play.
Those boys, I tell you what.... It's a real gift to see their relationship grow as brothers and as friends. Owen is such a wonderful big brother, and Benjamin just adores him.
No comments:
Post a Comment