Thursday, March 28, 2013

#280 - St. Patrick's Day in Savannah

One of the very best things about living in Savannah is St. Patrick's Day.  It is a pretty amazing experience each year, and this year was even better than the prior years.  The parade fell on a Saturday, so it was extra packed and busy, but we had an awesome spot on Lafayette Square next to the Cathedral thanks to our brave friends who camped out the night before.  There were tents, food galore, and plenty of filled coolers.  It's the best way to experience the parade. 

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
The Saez family just before the start of the parade
The boys getting ready for the parade
Benjamin had a great seat!
We ran into an old (and very dear) friend - Thang!
I love this boy!
So excited!!!!
Benjamin was wiping down a neighbor's food table.  He gets that from his mom!
Owen spent hours standing up watching the parade!
My little leprechaun
Benjamin passed out with beads in one hand and a half-eaten cookie in the other
I just realized I didn't take ANY pictures of the actual parade.....  I must have done this one too many times!

No comments:

Post a Comment