Sunday, July 15, 2012

#239 - The Boys are Growing Up

Last night, before we met some friends for dinner, we took a few pictures of the boys.  I just cannot believe how big Benjamin has gotten.  Yetsterday, he got his very first haircut, and with the new hair, he looks so much more like a toddler than a baby.  Where does time go?

And, there is something very different about Owen over the past week or so.  He's grown into a more patient, loving child.  He picks his battles with us (or maybe we do with him), and life in the Saez house is much more calm.  It's a real blessing.  
Benjamin - 13 months, Owen - almost 4!

Our chunky little boys now weighs 23 pounds.  His appetite has really picked up.  Unfortunately, he refuses to give up the bottle, so I think his total caloric intake has doubled in the past few weeks!  

I just love this kid.  His latest fascination is the show Gator Boys.  Owen loves watching it, and then pretending he's one of the Gator Boys.  We've caught him jumping on Benjamin's back and then clamping Benjamin's mouth closed like they do on the show.....(sigh)

Last weekend, while we were at Nana's house, Owen got to ride on Pop Pop's three-wheeled motorcycle.  I was a little nervous (okay, a lot nervous), but he had a blast!  He's still talking about Pop Pop's fancy motorcycle.   



Pop Pop, Owen and Nana


No comments:

Post a Comment