Sunday, July 25, 2010

#128 - Weekend with the Flemings!

This weekend, the Flemings visited us in Savannah. Owen had been talking about "the boys" for the past week, and just couldn't wait to see them again. As soon as they arrived, the fun began. Owen immediately wanted to start wrestling with Luke and Andrew, and it wasn't long before we were all outside, hot and sweaty, playing on the swing set and playing a quick game of football. Little Lauren hung out with Heather and me while the boys were running around the back yard. I see years and years of the three of us girls "hanging out" while the guys do their own thing.




Even though we saw them just a few weeks ago, it was so much fun to have them visit. Mike and Heather are such wonderful friends, and Owen just absolutely loves Andrew, Luke and Lauren. If only they lived a little closer.... :)

After they left, Owen was worn out. He fell asleep in our bed, and when I came back in our room, this is what I found..... Cocoa sleeping right under Owen.

A few days ago, Owen and I made homemade pizza. He's definitely got his Mommy's love of cooking; I could barely get the rolling pin back from him. Since this picture, we've made pizza a few more times. He loves to roll out the dough, and then put the pepperoni on the pizza. It was delicious too! We made two small pizzas - one with pepperoni, the other with fresh basil, fresh mozzerella and tomatoes. Guess which one Lou and I ate? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment