This past weekend, Lou and I had a wedding to go to, so Mom and Pop Pop came to Savannah to visit and watch Owen while we were gone. Nana and Owen got to have lots of quality time together - I'm not sure who enjoyed it more....my mom or Owen!
Owen was full of hugs and kisses for his Nana. She taught him how to say "Pow!" and pump him hand in the air. Now he walks around the house saying "Pow!" all day long.

Here's a picture of Owen in his time out spot. Occassionally, when re-directing just isn't working, he gets sent to time out. It's not really so much of a punishment for him, but more of a distraction of the activity that's getting him into trouble. As you can see below, he's not in too much distress. In fact, when we send him to time out, he runs over there like there's something really special about sitting in the corner behind the china cabinet. He waits the requisite minute, then starts laughing and giggling and waiting for us to let him out. So much for discipline.


Someone mentioned to me recently that I never take pictures of just Cocoa anymore. Not true! (I just don't post them as often). But, our beautiful dog is still a popular subject of our camera. How could she not be? After all, I'm convinced she's the most beautiful doggie in the world!

Sidewalk chalk is pretty popular in our house. It's cheap and easy - you can get it in the dollar bins at Target. Owen made a fancy creation for Nana's visit.


No comments:
Post a Comment