This past weekend, I took a much needed Girls Trip down to Miami for the South Beach Food and Wine Festival. I had a blast with my good friends, Courtney, Danielle and Heather Newberry. Since I was gone, Lou and Owen had their very own Boys Weekend themselves. On Friday afternoon, they took Cocoa over to Chris Blessing's house for a doggie playdate with their new puppy Mae. They all had a fun time!
On Saturday, Lou and Owen checked out the Boat Show at the Convention Center. They met Lou V., Grayson and Nolan there, and I'm sure the testosterone was rampant. I'm just glad Lou left his checkbook at home, and we did not become boat owners (we own the water, not the boat, as our Boat Club reminds us each month... ha ha!).
Sunday, they ran some errands, then picked me up at the airport. I was fantasizing about a sweet reunion with Owen once he saw me walking up the terminal, but I was no competition for the cheese stick he was eating. He barely acknowledged me until after he was finished eating. :)
So, check out Lou's new hat. I can't remember if I've blogged about it yet, but Owen absolutely loves wearing it.
We can't keep the boy out of things, especially climbing into his wagon. He'll squat down in there and get his entire body in the wagon and want us to pull him.
Lou with his sweet little boy and sweet little dog.


Lou with his sweet little boy and sweet little dog.
And, finally a picture of us girls as we entered the South Beach Food & Wine Festival on Saturday. From left to right: Heather Newberry, Danielle Kahlan, Courtney Bayer and me.
No comments:
Post a Comment