Sunday, September 13, 2009

#82 - Owen's First Haircut

The little guy got his first haircut this weekend. After weeks and weeks of talking about it, I was a little disappointed how quickly it happened and was over with. But, I like the haircut, and he looks like such a big boy now!
Here's Owen in the special "airship" salon chair. He sat in there and played with the handles, and had quite a good time. No tears for him!















I actually thought they'd wash his hair and style it. Little do I know. I've never seen a boy get a haircut before! Growing up, my mom used to take us to Fantastic Sam's and if we were afraid of the washing sink, they'd wet our hair with a spray bottle. Apparently, "dry cutting" is the way it's done now.














A family picture while the stylist finishes up the back.














Here's the big boy with his new haircut, sitting on top of Cocoa, who was laying on top of Lou.....














Owen has learned how to climb up on the couch. Now, we must teach him how to get back down!

Giving Cocoa hugs.


1 comment:

  1. His haircut is cute! I am in the "I need to get Landon a haircut" phase too. I just don't want to!

    ReplyDelete